Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Shining Star.....

When the eyes lose the glimmer
Of the rising sun.....
When nothingness is all you hold on to,
When numbness slithers within
Like a venomous snake.....
I'll stand here to embrace you....

When life takes its rides
On rocky cascades.....
When gold wears off the silver plate....
When the world accuses you of failure
In the unreal,exhausting rat race......
I'll hold your hand
And help you stand......

When the words don't seem enough
And emotions overwhelm your mind......
When there is no warmth you can find.....
When the sand drizzles out of your palms
And drowns the little hopes you cherish.....
I'll caress your head in my lap,
And never let your beliefs perish.......

When they will stab your trust,
And strangle your love.....
When they'll turn blind,
To your innocent care.....
When they'll shower their hateful glare...
I'll hide you safely in my heart
I'll heal you with my love...
And won't let you fall apart......

Because for me,
You are the first flower of spring
Whose fragrance beautifies my world.....
You are the soft breeze of fall
Which breathes life into me.....
You are the moonlit night
Which promises me another soulful day.....

You are that hazy dream
Which shapes my destiny.....
You are that healing touch
Which eases the bleeding heart.....
You are the comforting arm
When everyone seems so far.......
You are my love,my brother
You are my shining star.......



Dedicated to my Dada....
One of the people I love the most...
Love you...

5 comments:

Akansha Sinha said...

ill describe ur poem as "Poignantly splendid"....i think ths is one of the most touchin poems of urs tht ive read so far...believe me....its an awesome one....the feelin tht uve conveyed is jst marvellous...actually speakin the pic is a personification of all tht uve written...waitin to see the pic that captures u and ritayan bhaiya....keep smilin...be happy....avec beaucoup amour~Akansha

Ritayan said...

aah wat can i say am the lucky one who got this poem dedicated to....seriously as a poem its lovely and it makes me feel as i am great and nething that makes me feel like that is superb......u r too sweet sis...love u

Unknown said...

I just love it.....

Enlightener said...

This is perhaps one of the best Blog that i have ever Seen...
its quite amazing to find that someone can be so mature..yet express it all with such simplicity...
And what amazes me more is that the Road not Taken...By robert frost is inspiring in the same way to ya too...
Rock On:)...

VanDiablo said...

Kewl one dear...
You are MY shining star...