Sunday, July 20, 2008

To You,My Love....


A shy ray of light
Dancing across the idyllic countenance.....
A silent giggle of the breeze
Ruffling the thick black mane.....
As I gently look on
And rejoice this beauty I own.....

I wonder where the magic lies
Is it in those dreamy eyes?
Or in the softness of that touch?
In the mischief of that playful chuckle,
That delights my senses so much?
I stare and ponder in serenity....
And relish the childish simplicity......

The petals of rose that make those lips....
Like living emotions pouted.....
So admirable in picture,so desirable to kiss.....
That smile enthralling my soul undoubted.....
I let the world revolve around my wants
With tears of content,I look on.....

Its beyond words,
The alchemy of your love.....
That purges my heart,
Like a melody unheard.....
The warm comfort of your arms
The gorgeous rouge of that blush......
Those entangled fingers in my hair
An embrace overwhelmed with your innocent care.......

If I were offered an everlasting wish
All I would ask ,my love, is this......
O life, let these moments remain and live....
Not just as an old, fading memory,
But as a true, eternal bliss.......

3 comments:

Akansha Sinha said...

U seem to master the art of bindin the reader wid ur thots...the whole poem's aura seems so sublime...each and every wrd has the purity and truth embedded in its expression...its a treat to read it...it makes me feel jst so awesome...a special bond...the most trustwrthy one...an eternal one...thats wat one looks frward to seein in a poem whos heart and soul comprises love...and u kno wat apeksha...ur translated thot takes me into the most desired limitless wrld of love...:)...welll it rocks...as usual...keep writin...and i kno ull rock lyf in ths field of scribblin stuff wrt love...rock on!!...love ~ Akansha

Ritayan said...

fresh.......sparkling brook...love the work...melodious tone, a very commendable piece of work......keep writing

VanDiablo said...

I would like to point out some adjectives used here-
~"shy ray"
~"giggle of breeze"
~"alchemy of love"...from where exactly u get those...freaking awesome!!!