Sunday, August 7, 2011

I desire to call you Life...

Your laughter in my mind,
A soft caress....
Like a conspiracy of the winds,
Leans close....
And whispers
A few unspoken words that beckon,
And tug at the Me
Within me....
Someone I seemed to have lost...
I see her again
In you....
Come closer still
There are crumbs of love stolen
That hide in your sunshine....
Which I wish to take in.....
Your infectious smell
Tempts my soul,
To dive into those unfathomable depths
I feared looking into.....
Love is walking up to me
Slowly, with padded feet....
And I'm already immersed
You drown me, you misted illusion
And I desire to call you Life.....



Thank you ZNMD...Maaz Kazmi...
My inspirations....

1 comment:

Ritayan said...

i will quote your inspiration "dil main apni betaabiyon ko lekar chal rahe ho, toh zinda ho tum"...keep writing beautiful...