Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bokeh...



As the embers of my last cigarette
Are quietened by the wind
I look through the mist
Of nicotine ghosts....
A world cluttered with hexagons
The lives and the lifeless
All in one frame....
Like chips of coloured glass
In a playful kaleidoscope....
While my hung up mind
Chooses to surrender....
To the balmy peace
Of a consummated moon....
The wilderness sways
In my silent adoration
Of one scar- less instance
That man has failed to molest....
And I’m one
With her presence....
Whether it is her beckoning
Or a drugged nerve wreck
I know not.....
For now, I decide
To blindfold my being
In her tender embrace...
And brush off the shreds
Of worldly affliction....
To carve out the essence
Of those fathomless bokehs....


1 comment:

Ritayan said...

your work has evolved to more abstract levels. its a piece where you get lost...maybe with one's nicotine ghosts