Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Night, Untethered...


Like a shaken flower,
Holding itself together
In the eye of a storm...
I attempt to grasp
The spells you whisper,
Into my broken dream...
And as I fall out
Of the phantasma,
I find myself
Enclosed in your arms...
I've lost my being
Amidst the pandemonium
Of what was, what is
And what there is going to be....
I've surrendered my words
To your gamble....
As a prize
I see you carry me away....
Written over me
In unspoken ink,
Is the unadulterated scent
Your desires carry....
And I'm blinking astrew
The stars, amused
At the wilderness in my eyes....
For I carry in them
The reflection of me
Flying into the moon....
While you strut into the blue
Of this untethered night....
And I sway
To and fro,
Intoxicated
By the rhythm of your footsteps....

No comments: