Sunday, October 19, 2008

Beside Me,Inside Me.....



The gentle glow of your pristine soul,
Delighting my senses ,
Like the scent of fresh lilies.....
A collage of memories,
Like the leaves of autumn
Falling around me,
Engulfing me,in their playful embrace........
I take refuge,
In the coziness of your love cushioned heart...
I bask in the warmth of your care......
Your tender voice soothing my mind........
Like a long forgotten lullaby.........
The strength of your presence,
Beside me,inside me......
Shielding me from those belittling eyes.......
Your hand on my shoulder,
And I can face the world blind.....
'Cause you're just a thought away......
A look at your confidence,
And I can proudly say,I live,I survive
You light the flame of life in me......
The trust in your eyes,
And I know I am someone....
Your words caressing my spirits,
Like a soft kiss on my forehead.........
Your understanding silence
Opening the rusted gates,
And showing me a world,
Where I can be what I dream.......
I turn around and smile,
At that familiar silhouette beaming at me.......
I know you are there,
I know you will always be.......

Dedicated to my dada...
on his birthday...20th of october,2008
I love you...

3 comments:

VanDiablo said...

another vintage from the great thinker..lovely...

chefspeaks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chefspeaks said...

u make me look at poetry through a new light!
Thank you!