Friday, February 6, 2009

An Ode To My Love......





Let the sun of your soul,
Shine on me bright.....
Let the touch of your fingers,
Blind me of all sight.....
Your eyes, they speak to me....
In volumes unsaid.....
The promises you keep,
Spin my life's thread......
The depth I seek,
In the ocean of your thoughts......
Sweep me off the conscious.......
Satisfy what I sought......
The flowers full of smiles,
That you lay on my lap......
Remind me of the blooms,
We ran through, that first spring.....
Like the butterflies you flew.....
Around me, within me.....
Splashing a myriad of colours around......
Painting me red,
Like the rose of your passion.....
I seek you in the morning dew,
For you are my freshness........
I find you in the newborn leaves,
For you are the tenderness,
Of my breath.......
The calm of your voice,
Like a wash of petals on my face......
You hide behind your shy dreams......
My softest desires you chase......
Let me drink to my heart's content,
From the fountain of your love........
Let me sing the sweetest notes,
From the unheard melodies you play..........
Let me into your cove of emotion........
Unravel the mysteries you hide.......
Let me walk you 
Through the overwhelmed forest.........
In this silent, moonless night.......
Let our souls be bound,
By the fragile strings of faith........
Let the breeze bring us close.......
For in your arms I'll lay.......
Let us build our world....
With love we will make it divine.....
'Cause I will belong to you forever......
And you will always be mine........

For you Superman..... :)

1 comment:

VanDiablo said...

"Amazing"...you wrote that to your superman which I still dont know who he is but must be hell of a lucky guy..:):D