Thursday, September 25, 2008

Revenge.....

Touch me like the barbed rose,
Slide your fingers
Let them sink in my veins.....
Draw me close....
Pull me tight...
Choke me with the noose
Of the poisoned obsession,
Gleaming in your eyes.....
Smell my skin and take me in.....
With the hunger of the white vice.....
Devour my emotions
And lick the last tear......
Does it satiate your animal?
Your madness cannot stain my spirit...
Tear me apart
And the blood will be frozen.....
The flesh decayed....
My body has long lost
The vigour of life....
Its the haunted cadaver you relish.....
The strings are broken
Your music can't deafen my mind.... 
The last breath is taken
No more can you rejoice my pain.....
The soul has been unleashed
You helpless scavenger....
It flies,chastised into the skies.....
Now you look on with blinding rage
While I rise high
And chuckle at your cries.......

2 comments:

VanDiablo said...

Gosh!! from where you muster this all girl..??one of the best i came across...words perfect - plot perfect, last line - "chuckle at your cries"...it made me really vulnerable to your attacking rhythm of the lines n words...love your writing then anything else..

Ritayan said...

wow...