Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fake......

Your eyes, they will see in me,
A broken dream...
As I hold in my hands,
The remains of my strings of belief......
The beads of hope,
Scattering, slipping out of sight.......
Like the receding rays of sunlight.......
Leaving me in darkness........

My tears will not speak,
Of the chances I failed to get......
But of the precious times,
When I failed my chances.....
The frozen sting,
Still makes me numb......
I now see where I stand......
How far I always stood...........
From the reaches of your heart.......

The muted memories of my helplessness,
Give me the picture you framed.....
Mauled by your grey eyes....
And I lost my meaning......
I dared to speak,
But the hearing is done......
The judgment is passed......

I plead with thee,
To know what went wrong.....
Where I fell out of the way.......
But I'm to be left unheard,
And as my will is choked,
With the noose of silence,
I'm tainted as a fake.....

No comments: