Saturday, December 6, 2008

Forever And For Always....

When I think of you,
It seems to me,
Like the world takes a pause....
To let me recall,
Your innocent laughter......
The moist breeze of the first monsoon,
Birngs me your breath......
And I take it in.......
I make it my own......

When I chuckle aloud,
With the toss of my head,
The unconscious moves
Stroke my hair gently.......
I sense the eyes,like those of a doe,
Watching me from somewhere.........
And I blush like the first rose of spring.......
As I feel your warm gaze,
Caressing the nape of my neck.......


When the glistening drops of gloom,
Find their way into my eyes,
I look at my refelection.....
And I see your calmed countenance......
Healing my soul with a smile......
Whispering words of wonder,
That embrace my fragile heart......
Never letting it slip........
Never letting it break.........

When success will bow at my feet,
I'll look into the crowd of cheers,
And these eyes will seek yours.....
Sparkling like none other....
With genuine happiness and care.........
And it will be on such days,
When I'll get the golden chance to say,
This is my man, my love, my life......
Who has made me what I am today.......

When I think of you my love,
No words can express,
What I wish to articulate.......
My heart reaches out to yours,
In special moments like these........
In silent, miraculous ways........
And I know you are there.......
Full of life, full of love........
Holding me in your strong arms,
Forever and for always.....

For you, Superman....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ur poems truly take me into this different world....the world in which only u n me r there...ur superman is moved flattered and feels the most loved in this world.

VanDiablo said...

One more flattering poem for your superman eh??...loved it...made me cherish my memories of My soulmate..heheh!! :):D