Friday, July 17, 2009

Your Eyes....


Your eyes, they sing to me,
The notes you leave unsung.....
The trail of your gaze,
Moves me within
Like soothing silken emotions.....
Sometimes, your mischief
Dances in that twinkle,
Bringing to my lifeless being
The tender drizzle of excitement.....
And as you hold my hand
With that childlike innocence,
My will is played with,
My softness trapped.....
When words fall short.....
And you search them in mine....
My soul reaches out,
To your longing eyes......
Its those tears I can't take,
That tear me apart......
Slipping down your countenance,
But settling in my heart......
There are countless games you play,
With their mystic smile.........
Rendering my love helpless,
Making my motives futile.....
But its in their unsettling depths,
Where your silent alchemy lies.....
And it will only be your eyes,
Where I'll let go of my life.......

1 comment:

Ritayan said...

And it will only be your eyes,
Where I'll let go of my life.......

these lines stir up some emotions which i never knew lived within me anymore....thank you for the oppurtunity of finding long-lost emotions....nice work, u are really maturing as a poet