Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Writer's Block....


The soul, so numb
With frigid joy,
Has choked on the syrup
Of linkless thoughts.....
It comes to me
In bits and pieces,
How I can be manoevered
By the strings of fate......
The flow of life unhindered,
But the river of emotions at a stand still......
Yet I am standing by the hope
Of survival, through this ordeal.....
This conquest of lyrical magic,
That mends holes
Of my torn reality.....
I wish love triggers
That storming sentiment,
That can summon my desires
Out of the box......
For I am stuck,
In the closed walls
Of the evident present.....
The sudden loss of my verse
Tormenting my imagination......
As my words seek
From their golden cage,
Their flight of freedom.....
That they cherish,
That they deserve.....

1 comment:

Ritayan said...

oo poet, if your block produces such a verse, i wait for your flow with bated breath. beautifully intricate, subtly beautiful