Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Mysteries of the mind


The wind blows,
Cool,silent but thought provoking
I sit down,shut my eyes
Take a deep breath
And look into the depths of the darkness
The violent storm rages out
The mind suppresses it
Questions bombard in the head
I hear a shriek
The wind carries with it,the echo
Then silence
Like nothing happened
I listen to the dry silent sobs
Raise my hand to comfort
Draw it back
The calm, serene night
Speaks in whispers
The breeze carries with it
The message of the coming storm
The knot in the mind tightens
Questions arise
Unanswerable,clueless, yet very meaningful
I sit and wonder
Goosebumps appear as the wind penetrates the clothing
A chill runs down the spine
I sit pondering
Trying to find the meaning
Searching for the last piece of the puzzle
But the mind remains blank
It is already so full of thoughts
There is lightning,thunder
And a din of noise
And suddenly everything is silent
The storm outside-
In the mind
Everything is calm
I get up and go,still wondering....

1 comment:

Ritayan said...

wonderful...simply mesmerising....i am proud tat i knw u....take care and keep writing.