Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Life n Lessons


On a dull windy day,
I take a walk.
I look around myself
And see dullness and emptiness,
Hear silence,
Smell the staleness of the wind,
Feel the sharpness and coldness
Of the rusty gust.
And think about myself.
Life is so full of struggles,
I say to myself.
I feel I have stopped in my path
I cant take it anymore
I cant bear the pain,
Of taking another step.
But something pushes on
My inner strength , I realize
It tells me not to stop
I am too bitter to pay heed
But it grows ,
Louder by the minute.
It tells me that stopping wont shorten my path
I realize that it is right.
I listen to it,
And move on.
And the next step makes me enter
The brighter part of my path.
I enter the world of happiness
The world of joy and laughter
The world of love and solutions.
I am lifted from my dull spirit
I thank my inner strength
It says something very meaningful
Struggles are not meant to stop our life
They are meant to be barriers of learning
We have to cross them no matter how tired we are
And learn our lessons the difficult way.
But the sweet fruit of satisfaction
Borne on the tree of learning,
Makes our path all the more beautiful
Our path , called Life....

No comments: